1.What are the surgical facial rejuvenation techniques intend to?
The surgical facial rejuvenation processes are meant to address the changes that are develop in the face as you get older. They intend to rejuvenate the face and give a fresh look.
2. What are the procedures available to enhance the beauty of the eyes?
The main procedures include:
3. What is Otoplasty?
Otoplasty is the procedure to correct prominent or protruding ears (bat ears).
4. What is fat injection used for?
Fat injections are mainly used to correct the volume depletion in the face.
5. How is a crooked or prominent nose corrected to the normal shape and size?
It is done by a surgical procedure called rhinoplasty (nose job). The procedure aims to correct the skeletal architecture of the nose.
6. What are the different procedures involved in the surgical lip augmentation procedure?
The surgical procedure for lip augmentation may involve procedures such as tissue augmentation, fat grafting etc.
7. What is known as tuberous breast?
A congenital abnormality of the breast is called tuberous breast. In this condition, the breast will look like a tube, which will give you a very awkward look.
8. What is tummy tuck/ abdominoplasty?
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape the flabby, bulgy tummy to the desired shape.
9. How can one reduce too much sagging of the skin in the arm?
It may not be possible only with liposuction. So, such cases may require a surgical procedure called brachioplasty. The procedure can remove the excess skin from the arm.
10. What is liposuction?
Liposuction or lipo sculpture is done to reshape the body. It can be used to correct various issues such as:
Tires in the back
Tummy reshaping etc.